To apply to join the Housing Register you must be:
You will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Proof of identity for all household members (e.g. passport, birth certificate).
- Proof of current address (e.g. recent gas or electricity bill).
- Evidence of your right to reside in the UK if you are not a British Citizen (e.g. passport and other relevant documents from the Home Office)
- Proof of local connection.
- Proof of child related benefits (if applicable)
- Further information as required.
If you do not provide the requested information within 28 days, your application will be cancelled.
All applications are subject to verification. This may include Council Officers visiting you at home and checking of identification and other relevant documents that you have provided.