If you are a social housing tenant who wishes to search for a new home by mutually exchanging (swapping) your property, please contact your landlord to discuss this further.

To swap your home by seeking a mutual exchange you can also register with HomeSwapper.    

The Government has published guidance for social landlords outlining how only urgent moves should be carried out at the moment to support the most vulnerable. This includes moving those fleeing domestic violence, people leaving temporary accommodation and those leaving hospital.